Stay connected to us
anywhere, any time
With MBA Growth Partners, the client’s future is our promise. We have exciting upcoming events and webinars to make sure you are fully sourced and equipped with the most effective plan.
We are excited to bring your way to another special edition of Growth Theory on July 28th at noon with industry leaders in the startup sector. They discussed Spirituality and how it can improve your business model.
The panelist is:
We were excited to bring your way to another special edition of Growth Theory on May 26th at noon with industry leaders in the nonprofit sector. They discussed the Essentials and Checklist for Nonprofit Operations Management.
The panelist included:
Growth Theory: A Celebration of Women in Business
In celebration of Women’s History Month and in partnership with M&T Bank, MBA Growth Partners will be celebrating the one year anniversary of Growth Theory. Join us as we host “Growth Theory: A Celebration of Women in Business”, on March 31st from 11:30-1:00PM.
Our session will comprise of 4 CEOs as they discuss their business growth journeys and the manifold challenges faced in starting, running, and growing businesses. We will also explore what fuels organizational success, how do you access the drive to keep going, what unique challenges and triumphs are faced by women CEOs, and what systems and resources can be leveraged to foster business growth.
Women In Cannabis
Our session will comprise 4 leading women in the cannabis space as they discuss the joys, trials, and tribulations of forging one’s way as a woman into the nascent, growing, and dynamic cannabis industry. The highlight includes:
Discussion on various opportunities for women’s participation in the industry.
The need for women leadership that can expertly target the female demographic and corresponding psychographic.
Discussion on policies needed to attract and support women into the cannabis economy.
Learning how to navigate male-dominated capital markets when seeking funding.
Growth Theory: Visioning and Business Essentials for 2022
- Getting unstuck from your familiar routine to move your organization forward
- Tools, resources, and strategies to address your people needs
- Technology toolkit to leverage for operational efficiencies & growth
- Tips and tricks for finally getting on board with the digital marketing revolution
- Managing your Business by the Numbers
Growth Theory: How to Start and Fund Your Cannabusiness
CEO and Founder of cannabis dispensary Mary & Maine and the youngest black woman dispensary owner.
Founder, President and General Counsel of Green Leaf Medical, LLC (aka gLeaf) until the merger with multi-state operator Columbia Care, inc.
Board of Director – Good Earth Organics, which provides a proprietary, premium, organic, potting soil optimized to improve plant performance and boost quality.
Panelists provided insights on what it takes to start, apply for licenses, seek funding for, and run a cannabis business. Panelists also touched upon various methods of funding including family, friends, and fools; crowdfunding; franchising; and venture capital.
- Creating a clear mission, vision, and strategy for business sustainability and growth
- Finding opportunities for women, minority, and veteran-owned enterprises
- Being on top of regulatory peculiarities of the industry and staying compliant
- Preparing and submitting a winning license application in your respective State.
- Day-to-Day management of a cannabis dispensary and grow.
- Preparing your company for an eventual exit.
Growth Theory: Breaking Barriers in Business
- Umu Benjamin, Mindview – Board Certified Adult Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with training in using a holistic and integrative approach.
- Janice Omadeke, The Mentor Method – Founder of The Mentor Method, an enterprise platform helping companies keep and develop their diverse talent using the proven power of its nextgen mentorship software.
- Adenike Gbenle, Shalom Dental – General Dentist and Dentistry Practice Owner. She has overcome many challenges being a woman-owned and minority-owned business owner in Maryland!
- Creating a clear mission and vision for business sustainability and growth
- Finding opportunities for women and minority-owned enterprises in your respective industry
- Understanding and adapting your business to changes in the economy
- Focusing on data and metrics that support growth
You can now watch (or re-watch) the event and hear from the experts on how to:
- Differentiate yourself from other companies
- Reflect on your business growth
- Transform imposter syndrome and pressure into motivation and confidence
Growth Theory: The Fundamentals and Perils of Growing Fast
In collaboration with the Small Business Administration and the Women’s Business Centers of Ohio, we hosted “Growth Theory: The Fundamentals and Perils of Growing Fast.”
Our panelists, 3 CEOs from Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in the DMV, discussed their business growth journeys and shared their triumphs and tribulations, and much more.
- Walter Barnes, President of PM Consulting Group LLC
- Veeral Majmudar, President and CEO of Savan Group
- Venu Yerra, Founder of Idea Entity Corporation
Subscribe to Get Notifications About Upcoming Events
Get Started Today
Thank you for your interest in MBA Growth Partners. To learn more about our service offerings and industry expertise or to have an MBA Growth Partners Consultant contact you directly, please complete the form. With consumer products, retail, and life sciences experts on staff, MBA Growth Partners may be able to add insights to your story. We look forward to hearing from you.